Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dude, pull up your pants

Okay, so I get that clothing tastes change over time. Pill box hats were once in style. Tweed suits. Heck, my dad used to go to work in a 3 piece suit. I do not even own a 3 piece suit. My suits are 3 button suits that are more stylish. But, there are some limits.

If you are over 21, maybe 22, your pants should not sag. Heck, if you have a job that is not at Mickey D's, your pants should not sag. Pants were meant to be worn at the waist. Not at the tuchus, the rump, the junk in the trunk location, the bootylicious booty, the rear end. I do not want to see your boxers, your briefs, your boxer briefs, or your thong. Even worse, some people wear sagging pants and go commando. YUCK!

Look, if I wanted to see underwear, I would break out a Victoria Secret catalog. Or, I would look at Fredericks of Hollywood. I would not want to see you - especially you guys! Really, the people who wear the sagging pants are the last people who should be seen in their underwear. It is just plain wrong.

I was once told to dress for the job you want, not the job you have. No one wants a job wear sagging pants are the accepted wardrobe. Pull up your pants.

No comments: