Monday, June 30, 2014

Fucking idiots

Okay, this one won't go on Facebook.

Fucking idiots. These people are fucking idiots. So my kids born in October, November and December can play soccer at 4, but my kid born in September cannot. Seriously? Someone thinks there is logic to this.

We all know it is bullshit. They are just making crap up. And they aren't even good at it. You mean to tell me that someone born September 9 cannot play soccer for a season that starts on September 6. But a kid who was 4 through the entire season can play. That is proof you are full of crap.

Why not just say "Look, we don't want you coaching." At least be a man about it. Right? There are plenty of times I would like to just make crap up. But I can't. Its not in my DNA. My DNA tells me to call it like I see it. So, this is how I see it: BULLSHIT!

Okay, so these idiots want to ruin youth soccer. That is fine. Go ruin it. When you have run it into the ground, don't call me. I won't be there to help you!

No comments: