Friday, March 6, 2009

My Parenting Skills

Memo to the Dou**ebag going in to the tanning salon tonight:

First, you are a guy and you are tanning? Really? You think it helps. Your guy hanging out over your belt is really what sticks out. The fact that you are soft and pudgy is what the women see. You can have a tan like Ricardo Montalban and it won't help you get a date. Lose some weight. Go on a diet. Try the gym.

Second, you really want to question my parenting skills? Let's leave out for a fact that it is none of your damn business what I am saying to my kid. You have no idea who I am. You do not know who my son is. You should not stop and stare. If you don't like how I am parenting my kid, go home to your sad, pathetic kid free life and bitch and moan to your roll playing friends. I am sure the Dungeonmaster is waiting to hear from you and you can tell him all about how I am such a nightmare parent.

And stopping and looking at a parent and their kid is creepy. Normal people don't do it. People with social skills don't do it. I would normally blame Asperger's, but you clearly did not have Asperger's. You had As*ho**rs. That is a newer disease defined as "suffering from being an a**h***." That is what you are.

When you decide to stop and stare, and you are asked to move on, just do it. Do not stay there. Do not start questioning me. My voice was not that loud. My kid was not crying. And my hands were next to me. There is not one single reason you needed to worry, you wanna-be George Michael. And don't ask if he is my kid. He wasn't screaming or yelling "You are not my daddy." You had absolutely no reason to think anything other than your self inflicted disease. Just because I have no hair and he is adorably cute and has curly hair does not mean he is not my kid, you insensitive bastard.

Finally, the next time someone tells you its not your problem and you should go in to your girly tanning salon, I would suggest you go in and get your spray on tan. You probably cry when you see a UFC fight. Did you ever notice that it is all girls going in to the tanning salon and you? There is a reason for that - MEN DO NOT TAN!

So get on with your pathetic life and do not worry about me. You are a worthless, no good role playing loser who should never have kids. Castration for you would really not be a strong enough punishment for your behavior.

1 comment:

Margaret Broussard said...

ummmm, wow. Piss you off, did he? You should have gone black belt on his ass.