Wednesday, July 11, 2012

People are just pissing me off......

Lets see how fast I can pound this out.

1. What is up with the white guy in the Nissan Altima in the suburbs blasting the rap? Sorry. You don't have cred. You don't get points for blasting music trying to think you are cool. Once you are over, say, 27, you can't blast rap and think you are cool. Especially in the burbs. Really? Dude, you look like a douche. Is it that big of a deal to have people think you look cool? Oh, and a Nissan Altima screams "FAMILY CAR" not "RAP CAR." Turn the bass down, roll up the windows and put on your Barry Freaking Manilow. We all know you are a Fanilow.

2. How hard is it for people to actually do their jobs? I don't mean fake it. I mean really do their jobs. If your job is to have a meeting every 30 days and update people, can you do it? One meeting every 30 days. Is it really that hard? If it is, that's cool. Just let me know. But at least set my expectations right. Look, all I ask is that you do your job. Don't even have to do it well. Just do it. Just fake it. Please?

3. I am so tired of people saying "Don't threaten to sue me." Or some such nonsense. Just so we are clear. I don't threaten to sue people. I actually do sue people. And I enjoy it. Twice today I had people tell me I was just threatening them. No, they threaten. I do. Its not that hard. I know how to do it. I think I am pretty good at it. I always say I am not that good at too many things, but I know soccer and I know my way around a courtroom. I still have a lot to learn, but I promise you I have never threatened to sue someone. I may warn you, but I don't make idle threats.

4. Athletes should all go spend a month living like a real person. I am so tired of whining and complaining from these people. And not just the athletes. The people who cover them. Really, we need to make excuses for Drew Brees wanting an extra $10 million? Great, he wants it. His boss doesn't want to pay him. He should show the fuck up anyway because he has an agreement. Show up and play. If you don't like it, quit. But don't whine and complain about it. Trust me, anyone I know would take $10 million, hell would take $1 million and be happy. Just shut up and play. And the folks who cover these athletes? Don't try to justify it to us. There is no justification arguing over a couple of extra million dollars.

5. Lets see, I need a 5. I like the list of 5. Otherwise, 4 looks lame. Me. There you go. I piss myself off. I am an idiot sometimes. (No, don't post your comment about me being a good guy or being too hard on myself. Its not a pity party.) I just dont freaking get myself sometimes. Whats the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result? Yep, thats me. I am insane. I think I should take my car (oh, and if you drive some Infinity or some such nonsense, you are not cool because you race past me at 70 in a 45 zone - I beat your sorry ass off the line - that is all anyone cares about) and drive for a while. Then maybe I can stop being bothered by these idiots. Or life.

Okay, done. Short and sweet. You can now go back to your regularly scheduled day.

1 comment:

Bill said...

How about when I blast heavy metal out of my Honda Odyssey...is that cool? Even just a little?

Crap.